blah blah blah

Monday, December 01, 2008

How Do I Feel This Good Sober?

If you're wondering why my titles are sounding a little random and cryptic lately, it's cos I've given up on coming up with titles that sounds good and that have anything to with the subject of my blog. I've decided to just use lyrics from songs that I like the sound of. Anyway you can have fun guessing which song it's from too (SEE IT DELIVERS MORE THAN ONE PURPOSE)

I'm holidaying like exams are over :/ Ah well.

I've been feeling angry lately because I think I've been feeling resentful (to certain individuals more than others) and I guess when that much resentment builds up you just can't control your reactions anymore. Resentment, it's the story of my life. I resent the fact that people take me for granted sometimes. I resent the fact that I am only your friend when it's convenient. I resent the fact that I can't be needy, and yet people expect me to take care of their needs. I resent that my life is nothing like I thought it would be. (Not depressed now, just feeling jaded. J-J-JADED)

I'm a little self-absorbed, lol. Meh. Whatever. Who isn't, anyway?

Tabs opened to: Facebook, Blogger, Cracked, National Geographic.

WHICH OF THESE THINGS DO NOT BELONG!

The squid with elbows creeps the hell out of me. HEHEHE I just searched for "gnomes" on the site. No show. DAMN!

Back to real life. And by that I mean I'm going to lie in bed and waste more time.

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home