blah blah blah

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Take A Sad Song And Make It Better

I imagine that this is how some local radio stations hire their djs.

---

1: We look for specific qualities in our djs.
2: Yes I understand. I can speak fluently in English and Malay, I'm easy to get along with, I'm-
1: No, no, firstly, I must ask.... Are you annoying?
2: What?
1: Annoying. Irritating. We like to annoy our listeners whenever we can. Especially early in the morning. That's always fun.
2: Er.....?
1: OR you could just speak in a fake accent?
2: Fake accent?
1: Yes, British, American, we encourage our employees to get creative.
2: ..... I've been told that I can do a really good Indian accent...
1: WE'LL SEE YOU MONDAY!

---

seriously, I think that's how it's done...

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home