blah blah blah

Saturday, November 22, 2008

:(

I was searching for my result slip for my third semester so I turned my room upside down looking for it... Found my notebook from a year ago.

Specifically the one from second semester.

All the doodles..... His name written everywhere. "I don't want to study, I just want to sit here and daydream about him." I actually wrote that. wtf. I don't miss him at all, but I do miss feeling that way about someone. And have that someone feel the same way. Also I realised that people in love are disgusting. Because I was embarrassed for myself, reading what I wrote. lol.

Anyway, long story short, I'm depressed now and my result slip is still missing. :( :( :(

xoxo bella

ps: I did laugh at what I wrote though. Apparently I was feeling a little down and listening to Foolish Games by Jewel and writing down the lyrics... And under that I wrote: Note to self, do not listen to sad songs when you are already depressed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home