blah blah blah

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Heroes Rock!

Grabbed six episodes of 'Heroes' from Ziman yesterday, and I've watched them all. It's awesome!~~~ Well, at least I think so. Hope I get some answers soon, as I am still confused as to where the storyline is going. More Ziman MORE!!!! Reminds me a bit of 'Carnivale' actually, with its confusing-ness and disturbing-ness. Hahaha, such ugly grammar. Milo Ventimiglia's in there (Jess from Gilmore Girls) Yeayyy!!! I don't know why I like him so much. Just wish he'll get rid of that weird hair soon. Also Ali Larter (Final Destination), Hayden Panettiere (Raising Helen) and that dude who's in both Alias and Lost (Michael Vaughn's friend and co-worker in Alias and the short-lived pilot of the plane in Lost). No idea what his name is. Anyway, I recommend it muchos.

It's Christmas Eve, and I gotta go shower soon because I've got to go to Midnight Mass at Seria Church later, which starts at 11 pm. But of course the paranoid half of the parental unit wants to leave at 9.30 as there will "probably be no parking space and seats". Of course we do this every year and it's always empty when we get there. Sigh.

Anyway Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'm still being a scrooge btw so this is quite forced. :/

Ciao.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home