blah blah blah

Saturday, January 06, 2007

No Purpose

I don't know what this post is gonna be about. Coz I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging. Miri tonight!

Hello. Oh yeah I've finished watching the Heroes episodes already!! (vis: naaa na na na naaa naaa) It rocks!!!! Confusing, but it's so cool. Good episodes good episodes. But seriously, hoping the confusion will stop. It makes my head spin trying to put all the pieces together. At one point me and my sister had this confused, I-wanna-understand-but-I-can't-so-I-want-to-cry expression on our faces.

Hey you know that drum thingy that they play at a punchline of a joke? The *shish-boom-ba*?? What is it called? It's not called a drumroll, 'coz that one is usually played in moments of suspense when you wanna announced the winner of an award or something... Like, "and the winner is... *drumroll*"

Just wondering. Please tell me so I can sleep better at night. ;)

relax.. don't do it.. when you wanna get to it.. relax...

I've been having weird 80's music playing in my head this morning. The above is one of them. Another is that "Whip it!" song, the one in Raising Helen.

blah blah you must whip it blah blah you must whip it

so whip it! into shape! blah blah

No idea about the lyrics. Just have the electronic music in my head. Whatever.

I need toilet now.

Byeee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home