blah blah blah

Friday, January 05, 2007

Sound Bites

A quick post before the whole family's off to dinner to celebrate the day of my sister Vicki's birth.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y! (It's actually tomorrow, 6th January)

Just a few notes so you may have a clearer picture of just who my "hearted" sister is( haha!)

- When I was around 8 or 9, she made up this elaborate so-called "treasure map" that she pretended she found in a longkang somewhere. Now that I think about it, I don't know why I wasn't taken in by the whole facade. After all who wouldn't be convinced by a microwave-burnt map that was stuffed inside a medicine bottle? Written in blue ink? Who, I ask?

- When we were young, we 3 sisters used to take baths together. We used to splash around and play in the water. It was fun. Until of course my sister suggested to see who can hold their breath the longest, me or my sister Gloria. She, of course, was the referee. So we ducked our heads under the water. I think I lost so I was the first out of the water. Then I noticed Vicki was laughing. Then Gloria came up for air too. We were all like, "What's so funny?" And she snickered and said, "I peed." The trauma I tell you. But it was funny. (Vicki still thinks so)

Anyway, she ain't all that bad. Hahaha. Jk! You know I love you(not when my head was submerged with pee-infected water obviously).

Oh yeah I just remembered what I wanted to blog about.

A couple of days ago Vicki came home from bandar. And she also brought along a magazine. I flipped through it after she was done with it. And I commented, "Why so boring one this issue?"

Vicki: Yeah I know, so little stuff in it.

I turned to the cover and paused when I noticed something.

Me: Dude, this is November's issue.

(pause while Vicki looks at me surprised)

Vicki: It is??

Me: What the hell man!?? It's January. 2007!!!!!!

(both of us laughing like idiots)

New lesson: Always look at the cover properly. And maybe this time, please do judge by it cover. (shish-boom-ba)

Anyway yeah, see this all about you, aren't you happy I wrote(or typed, whatever) all about you?

Argh I'm so hungry.

See yaaa!


P.S: Sorry for that depressing post down there. Got bit in the ass by the sourpuss fairy. Hee.. see ya ppl. And I miss you too Rin! Loves loves loves u and yussie and amee, and wat the heck, lina! Haha! When's the next time u guys coming back?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home