blah blah blah

Monday, January 08, 2007

Sigh... Normalcy

Things are going back to normal. My sister's leave is over. The new-ness of 2007 is wearing off. I'm starting school in a week. Moving back to hostel this weekend. Sigh... How sad. I feel like going somewhere. Like Singapore. Ryan sucks because he's going Singapore on Wednesday. I hate you. Say hello to your Godbaby for me =)

Miri was fun. I love clubbing. It ended too soon though. But being inebriated is always a trip.

I just realised that I have not made a list of New Year's resolutions. Not that it matters because I usually don't keep them. I'm trying to recall whether I achieved last years'...

2006 Resolutions:
- Be more studious and hardworking
- Lose weight
- Meet more people
- Go out more
- Have more fun

Hmm....... (thinks)

2006 2007 Resolutions:
- Be more studious and hardworking
- Lose weight
- Meet more people
- Go out more
- Have more fun

and after some adjustments..

2007 Resolutions:
- Be more studious and hardworking
- Lose weight that I gained during festivities and holidays
- Meet even more people
- Go out even more
- Have even more fun
- Travel with friends at least once this year
- No more skipping classes

Ok. Just to make a note. It's all here in writing. Or typing. (Gah this drives me mad)

It's Noi's birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

HIPO BORTHODOX!!

I'm not sure what that means, but Rinni always greets me that way during my birthday. Hehe.

I keep having flashbacks of Saturday night and I have the urge to smack my head each time.

*smack*

I just relived another moment I want to forget.

Anyway let's all have a good January! (weird thing to say but I just wanna say it)

byeeeee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home