blah blah blah

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Falling Asleep To CoffeeZone's Soundtrack

....zzzzz......... I am falling asleep as instrumentals play in the background. As if instrumentals are not sleep-inducing enough, instrumental OLDIES some more....

W is pissy =D

but W loves me.

I need to pee.

Now at CoffeeZone killing time. Don't think I'm going back home this weekend. Gawd, I have to do that Micro and IICT assignment... and face horrible Tuesday again... UBD is fupressing....

fucking ugly = fugly

therefore:

fucking depressing = fupressing

(This is a theory developed by one Suk Tzen)

Mocha Latte makes me pee... Caffeine makes me pee...

My bladder is weird.

I like double-spacing.

I'm so random today.

W is pissy...

=D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home