blah blah blah

Friday, January 26, 2007

My Photo-less Blog

My blog is so boring. Isn't it? (glares at reader if they dare to agree)

Anyway I was surfing random blogs and realised that they all have something that my blog is missing... Goddamn pictures. *smacks my head*

So I figured I'll just post random photos here. (Hehe I believe this is called being "kiasu" or "inda mau kalah")

Hmm lemme browse me pics.


Kelly and I during MIB lectures. Yes I do think my tudung and baju kurung is mismatched.


Rachel, my sister Gloria, Me and my little sister Bernadette at a cousin's wedding.



Me and my sister Vicki during her birthday dinner. Oh and that's Gloria's hand.




Ryan and Tzen at Excapade. "Faster order I'm hungry!!!" I remember saying.



Oops I had more pics but connections sucks and I have to go anyway. Harhar. Going to Kiulap to run an errand. See yaaaa and Rinni I know you miss my stupid face hhaahahahahaha. And I'm not high dammit!!! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home