blah blah blah

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Think My Vincci Flats Are Possessed

They're cursed, I tell you!!!

I have tripped, slipped and fallen down like at least 10 times, and I've only been wearing them for 3 weeks!!! They're cursed!!! I slipped again just now while walking towards my hostel room. Syikin was very lucky to have witnessed me careening into someone's shoerack =(

I mean, come on, they're just flats! How can a pair of flats cause so much havoc? Answer: They're POSSESSED.

Some mischievous being has taken residence in my Vincci's and given them a mind of their own, causing me to slip and stumble even on flat ground. Gawd.

The evil culprits:



Yeah, you can practically see my footprints stamped on it. They're there as a result of me digging my toes into them while trying to regain balance during one of my fall-down moments. Do not be deceived... Sure, they look all innocent just sitting there, but they're EVIL! Evil I tell you!!! Tomorrow I'm wearing sport shoes.

---

P.S: You guys noticed that CNY is just around the corner? And so is that other one. You know which date I'm talking about =(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home