blah blah blah

Friday, February 02, 2007

WTF Is Wrong With This Thing?! Oh, and Happy Bday Zimannnn =)

Blogger is screwing around on my blog. It was error-ing like hell since yesterday, then it magically goes back to normal. STOP SCREWING AROUND ON MY BLOG!!! It deserves better!!!

Anyhow, on a happier note, HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO ZIMANNNN!!!!!

Last night I went out with Yani and Wella to Coffee Bean, and somewhere on the way there they hatched a scheme to ask Ziman to come along and surprise him with a cake.

Ziman arrives with a couple of friends. One of them take residence upon my laptop, leaving me to watch as he goes Youtube-ing on it, while I wait politely for him to finish watching the 8-minute clip(which was, granted, funny but still). At this point Yani and Wella have conveniently disappeared off somewhere to the toilet, with (strangely enough) their wallets. I chat with Ziman to pass the time.

Ziman: I want my laptop. It has everything.

Bella: (says pointedly with a wry smile) Yes, I want my laptop too.

Ziman's friend continues to Youtube happily in his oblivion.

Several minutes later, Yani and Wella still nowhere to be found, Ziman's friend finishes watching the clip. As I wait for him to acknowledge that I have been sitting there right next to him for the last 10 minutes just waiting to use what was my laptop, he proceeds to search for another one to watch.

!!!

Unable to bear it anymore, I say(trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice, but not quite succeeding) "Can I have my laptop back now?"

I didn't wanna be rude to Ziman's friend, but I didn't go to Coffee Bean to watch someone use my laptop. Sigh. Oh well. At least I got it back. And Ziman's friend is nice, although a bit oblivious.

Then Ziman asked where Yani and Wella went, I just mumbled something incoherently(really malas wanna use my acting ability). Haahaahah he probably guessed it already at that point. I just said like, "Oh they went to the toilet, and maybe they wanted to buy something..."

Ziman: Like what? Pads??
Bella: OH!! Speaking of pads, thanks for reminding me, I need to go get some.
Ziman: Now?
Bella: (kinda reluctant to leave my laptop alone again) Uh.. maybe later laa...
Bella: (joking) .... unless you wanna get them for me??
Ziman: Yeah sure.
Bella: You serious?
Ziman: Yeah. What kind?
Bella: Overnight.
Ziman: Brand?
Bella: Kotex.
Ziman: With wings?
Bella: Yeah.
Ziman: Ok. Be right back.
Bella: A large pack k.
Ziman: Sure.


!!!!

Why does he sound like he's done it so many times before??

Ziman rocks!!!!!! I love Ziman!!! Hahaha, he came back 10minutes later with just what I asked for. THANK YOU ZIMAN!!!!!

I belatedly realised that while my other friends were off buying Ziman a cake, I made Ziman buy pads for me =(

Ferdouse and his girlfriend joined us. And later another guy who I wasn't introduced to, but who reminds me a lot of Hiro Nakamura from Heroes.

Anyway, the girls finally arrived with the cake (Ziman didn't try very hard to look surprised) So as usual picture picture, eat cake, laugh laugh. Then we had to rush back to hostel.

So pictures from last night:


Wella, Ziman reading his card & Ferdouse smiling for the camera! (And I have no idea who that other guy is)

Ziman and Ferdouse. I told Ziman to look like he's gonna cry. Heehee.

Ziman taking one of his vain pictures. Ziman is crazily vain.


Hmm Hmmmmmm what to do now.... Boredsville. Let nothing happen to this blog again.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home