blah blah blah

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Online. In Hostel. -.-"

Blahhhhh.... Why is hostel so boring.

Week 2 of Sem 2. Had my first MIB tutorial on Tuesday. There was a whole mix-up with the timetable and we had to change classes. So Susan or maybe I should start referring to her as Suk Tzen. YES YES ok from now on Susan will be known as Suk Tzen or Tzen for short.

Suk Tzen and I were squished into a slot on Tuesday (3-4pm) in a class full of unknowns. Seriously. We were the only Chinese ppl in there, the rest were all Sastera ppl or something. For some reason, Tzen seems to be ecstatic about this.

Tzen: New ppl wah!!! Shiok!!! And they're in Sastera again, their Malay must be damn good!! Score!!!

(or something along those lines)

Bella: ...... Yeah... I guess that's true.

Tzen: Coollll I like meeting new ppl!! And the teacher was so nice!!

Bella: Yeahh he was, nice of him to speak English to us. Still feel intimidated though.

Tzen: (all giggly and flushed) I'm actually excited about the next MIB tutorial!

Bella: (stares) o.O

I'm terrified of MIB. Granted, at least we'll be doing group papers and presentations, but stilllll... My Malay like crap wahhh. What pembentangan crap man. Does that mean presentation or something??? I'M SCARED!!!!!!! I hate presentations!!!! And in Malay again!! CRAPP!!!! I think I'm probably gonna lose that 30% of course participation. I don't care lah. Get an E in MIB happy already. Let's hope I'll be that lucky this sem. *crosses fingers*

Anyhow, on a lighter note. I haven't blogged about this I think. Rinni and Yussie coming back for Easter!!! HOOORAAAAYYYY~~~

I have to keep a tight lid on my wallet. I've went sushi-ing 3 times since the start of this Sem. Eh wait, I've only just paid for 2 of those 3 times. Oh ok, that's fine then. Hehe. I wanna be richhhh richhhhhhh I tell uuuuuuu

CNY coming. So have to get new clothes again. Sigh. Since January's allowance came out early, will that mean Feb will come out early too????

---

You know one thing about living in a girls' hostel?? You get to see girls in all their glory. Wait, that came out wrong. I meant that you can see some girls in their natural state. Like some girls who are usually all gorgeous, may not seem as gorgeous when they're schlepping towards the showers all bleary-eyed and without make-up. I know I don't look like a ray of sunshine in the morning. I specifically remember this one time when I dragged myself out of bed and was dragging my feet to the showers. I walk down the long corridor and am about to turn left towards the showers, from where another girl emerged, freshly showered. Apparently she didn't sense my presence or hear the sound of my dragging footsteps 'cause when she looked up, she jerked back in shock(or fear, I'm not sure)

Girl: Whoa.

Me: What? (trying not to look insulted)

Girl: Oh no, didn't see you, hahaha (nervous laughter)

Me: Oh.

We exchange smiles (hers sheepish, mine strained) and continued on towards our own destinations. Upon entering the toilet I put my basket of toiletries next to the sink and looked in the mirror.

Me: OMG (I said Oh My God, not the letters OMG ok)

I looked horrible!!! My eyes were all droopy and bloodshot(lack of sleep), my hair was all over the place, and my complexion looked gray and pasty!!! I looked like Freddy Krueger's bride!!!! T.T

Sigh. What I wouldn't give to look like Angelina Jolie. I bet she doesn't look like crap in the morning. I wanna be richhhh and gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssss

---

Went to Japanese drum show Wednesday night. Cool!!! Noisy, but cool!!!! Drumming is obviously a very strenuous sport, the guys' biceps were so saliva-worthy! There was one hot one, and he waved at me!!!! It was like the end of the show and then they were all bowing at waving at the audience, I was like standing in the balcony, upfront, so I think I was really easy to spot so when he faced my general direction I started waving, he waved back!! I waved harder and he waved harder toO!!! I blew him a kiss, and he caught it!!! (Ok obviously that one was a lie, but I don;t care!! I shall go to sleep remembering how that hot japanese guy drummer with awesome biceps waved at me. ME!!! HUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH *maniacal laughter*)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home