blah blah blah

Friday, January 26, 2007

Aha!

I found a picture of that hot japanese drummer guy with awesome biceps who waved at me! (No I am not obsessing, just bored =)


Meet TAGAWA Tomofumi, who plays the taiko or better known as "japanese drum". Cool eh? There are 6 other members of the group, the Tokyo Dageki Dan. I do have a few videos of the show, but I don't know how to upload it. He's hot! Haha. Well if you guys have any chance to catch the show, please do, 'cause it's pretty entertaining and their harmonic beats are amazing. From what I can tell anyway. I enjoyed the show.

Shall I continue with the random picture posting? I think I shall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boredom during MIB Lecture. I vandalised the desk. Can you read it??


My cousin's daughter whom we all call Girl-girl. This was during Xmas and FYI, I know she looks really cranky, but that facial expression is just an imitation of her mum's angry face. Haha!! Isn't that cute?? We just go, "How mummy marah?" and she'll magically arrange her facial features into that *points upwards* Such a cute girl!!!


One of our outings to the beach. Mike and Shini taking picture of each other... taking picture... of each other...... Eep.


Bye Ziman!!! Come again~


Gah I don't know how much more the connection can handle so I'll stop there. Tzen and I went to Unitek after Kiulap where I bought Season 1 of Prison Break. Finally gonna see what all the fuss is about. Running out of things to watch. I finished my Entourage S1 & S2!!! Got Season 3 also kah??

Hahaha just now when we were in the car we passed these two pedestrians, who were incidentally an Indian and a Chinese man. I don't know why, but I suddenly blurted out, "Harold & Kumar!!!" Hahaha, I think probably coz I just watched "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" a few nights ago. Hehe, so funny. Tzen and I couldn't stop laughing.

Now waiting for Rinni who just got out of the shower to chat with me. Laju layan me wah! I am in desperate need of attention!!!!

Hehe. Till later. Ciao.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home