blah blah blah

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Howdy Ho~

Okay so I was bored the other time and I was looking through my archives and guess what? I just realised my posts are getting more and more boring. Plus my English is suckifying. Oh no!

Anyway so I'm trying to keep maintaining this blog but I barely go online when I'm up in Bandar so no promises. Well at least I'm not the only one. Vis only blogs like every 3 months or so and Sheena pops into her blog every once in a while. Heheh. What has happened to us people?! We used to flood each others taggies like almost everyday. We should be that jobless again!

Ok onwards to something random.

I think I've mentioned before that Vicki was in HK. Well she came back like 3 weeks ago and brought back some souvenirs. What did I get?


Heheh yeah I know what you're thinking. You're thinking awwww what is that???? Well I'll answer you! They're this... umm, tamagotchi/clock like thingy. The blue one is mine, and the pink one is my sister's. They're piggies.


Bella's sleeping piggy. It's not as interactive as a tamagotchi. If it needs food/takes a dump/is sick/needs a shower/needs exercise/blah blah, all you have to do is press a button on top and it'll be a-ok once again.


My baby's tramp stamp (please watch How I Met Your Mother). Super annoying funny thing about it is: It snorts. Seriously it snorts ALL THE TIME. When it's hungry it'll snort. When it's sleeping it's snorts. And there's even a button that can make it sing! And by sing I mean snort.



Ting's baby's tramp stamp. It's a girl piggie. (I just learned in Spanish that pig is coccino/a! So, esta es una coccina muahaha!) Oh if you put the two piggies facing each other and press the "Sing" option, they'll sing a duet. And again, by sing, I mean snort musically.

My cousin hates them because they're noisy. When it needs anything it'll just snort randomly and loudly. It also shows the time, and yes there's an alarm option. And I think by now you'd know how the alarm would be. It'll snort you awake! And being a houseful of people who love to sleep, we dare not use that function as it may result in piggie deaths.

Anyhoo, something else my sister got...

HAHAHA isn't it adorable!!!! It's a tissue dispenser thingy. You put a roll of toilet paper inside it (there's a zip for that) and pull the tissue out of its nose. It's cool! And yes, it is in fact a piggie too. Vicki has this thing about piggies. But this piggie has no eyes. Tis a freaky piggie. But who needs eyes when you can pull tissue out of it's nose!! HAHAHAHA it's cuddly too like a stuffed animallllllll!

Anyway that's all for cool stuff from HK. And also the end of this post. Maybe will blog again later. Huhu.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home