blah blah blah

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Message To A Jerk

Yeah I'm talking to you, you SOB!

F- off how dare you walk away and look past me like I never meant a thing to you. How old are we again? You stupid BOY. Yeah that's right I'm calling you a stupid boy, because you're terminally dumb and immature.

I get so angry thinking about it. Was that your new girlfriend? If she is, I am honestly shocked you managed to con someone else into being in a relationship with you. Run far far away girl!

I am so so so glad that you did me a favour and broke up with me. Even though it was for some shit reason that you were leaving the country, wtf are you doing here still terrorising Brunei?

For releasing me from your idiocy, thank you, but for everything else, f*ck you!

>=(

ps: I'm having a toothache right now so I'm extra cranky. Stupid wisdom tooth. I can only chew with my left side of my mouth and it's tiring so I'm mostly forgoing eating chewy stuff. Excellent diet tool, swollen gums.

EDIT :: (31/1/2008) aforementioned asshole in this post and mysterious person in previous post NOT the same person. Though now I'm not so sorry that I've met mysterious person. The same could not be said about asshole. And my gums are still swollen. Ice-cream you say, Vis? Awesome :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home