blah blah blah

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Randomly Speaking

I've been having trouble getting out of bed.

My swollen gums are no longer swollen.

I think that if I were to be an
addict, I would probably be addicted to prescription drugs, because painkillers are my best friends.

I have a pair of pretty BLACK shoes, an ORANGE dress and a BROWN top for CNY. No reds. =s (but I do have a red bra =)

I don't know what I want.

I need to work hard this semester, so far I haven't slacked too much. Which is great. Must not get caught up in life.

I daydream a lot. I think Libras are daydreamers. We probably like to think about the what-ifs and the impossible.

I am addicted to the xoxo's.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo bella

ps: I am so random. ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home