blah blah blah

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Wokays! I went to watch Narnia last night with Tzen, Mandy, Ryan and Kok Hou.

My verdict?
I LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9/10 for me!!!!


But wait, my reasons for loving it is a bit =_____=

I loved it for mostly superficial reasons. Namely:
  • Lovely effects
  • Awesome battle scenes (It was a cross between LOTR and 300. I love slow-mo's :D)
  • Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian)
  • William Moseley (Peter Pevensie)
  • Skandar Keynes (Edmund Pevensie)
MWUHAHAHAHAH! :D

I too malas wanna talk about the movie. Well basically, I was more focusing on all the eye candy. :) :) :) Plus it was funny in some bits. Again, I think everyone in the theatre wanted to kill us. We noisy girls, lol.

OK!! Now I shall talk about the hot boys.

Hot Boy #1: BEN BARNES


HELLO!!!! (Btw!! He was in Stardust as young Dunstan.)

You are a prince in my heart Ben Barnes <3

OK!!! Moving on....

Hot Boy #2: WILLIAM MOSELEY

:D :D :D


Oh lookie Ben Barnes in the background. Heheh.




He's our age girls!! Born 27 April 1987 :D


Hot Boy #3: SKANDAR KEYNES
Literally, still a boy. I just think he'll be magnificently good-looking when he gets older :)


Awwww he's so cute! Don't call me a pervert!! He's turning 18 next year :P

Okay okay I'm sorry I can't help it. I like to look at beautiful things. :) Btw!! A treat for you guys:


Anna Popplewell (as Susan Pevensie). She has really grown up!! I think she's gorgeous. She has the smallest waist!!! Plus she got to kiss Ben Barnes!! :O The lucky thing. :)




Okay I am so tired of posting pictures now. But it's all about the eye candy eh? :)

Laters people!

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooo :> very nice!!! i love the movie to !!! i'm a narnia fan!!! beautiful story and i like the actors to!!! :))

12:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm from Belgium and i learn English in school ^^ and i love Ben Barnes !!!!!!!!!!! he is hot no he is beautiful
kiss to Belgium

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home