blah blah blah

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Post-Rip Off

... dang that dinner was a rip-off.

Food: $64 (5 dishes altogether, all medium)
Rice: $2.50 (5 plates, 50 cents each)
Coke: $1.50 (from a glass, filled with ice. Not even sampai a whole can that I tell you)
7-Up: $1.50 (ditto above)
Iced Milo: $2
Watermelon juice: $7 (two glasses, $3.50 each)
Peanuts/pickles: $4 (GILA! WHAT PEANUTS/PICKLES YOU SERVE KAN?!)
Tissues: $1.50 (Those wet scented tissues kind, WHICH they offered to us. You know how they offer? They ripped open the packet and then offer to us. Like that still can refuse kan?)
Tea: ___ cents (can't remember how many cents it was, but it was insignificant compared to the others)

Total: $84.** (and something cents)

PALOIIIIIIII

My father was like, "Sakit leher ku eh, makan $84."

Anyhoos. A bit of pics.


My mum eating chilli, apparently.

Food!!! Attack!!

*burp* The carcasses of our meal.

My sister with her brand new Sony Ericsson, which I call the shake-shake phone. Because if you want to change songs you shake-shake only.

HAHAHAHHA I like this picture because it looks like my mum is flipping me the bird. Gangster mama!

Yah. Masih sempat camwhore outside restaurant. Baby sis and I.

Hockay!! I need to snoooooozeeeeeeeeeee. Happy Easter!!

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home