blah blah blah

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BORED!: The Third

*ahem*

Opera-style:

IIIIIII Ammmmmm BooooooOOOOOOOOOOOREDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

*bows* Thankiu Thankiu :D

Heh heh heh.

Hello all!! I thought that would wake my blog up because it seems to be deaaaddddd.

Oooooh! I just read that Kenny Sia just came back from Bali. Bali is the place to be people!! Bwahahahahaah! And I so iskie that I put countdown clock already *waves vaguely at sidebar* I really cannot wait laaaa. It's been a long time since I've had a vacation and everyone thinks that it is about time I took some time off. (Everyone = Vicki and Bella) ehehehehe

OH! And the word hanger cracks me up! :D HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Okay I go now. LOL

xoxo bella

ps: I am also very the hungry. Waiting for my sister to come home with my lunch!!! LUNCH!!! Wherefore art thou lunch!!! Deny thy father and refuse thy name, and bla bla bla I shall no longer be known as a Capulet. :D You know I tried reading Shakespeare once. I had no idea what that dude be saying. :s Ok this a very long post-script :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home