blah blah blah

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Crankiness Over

... methinks?

pms is over and I am now cramping. But I'm beginning to feel happy again? I think ler... Also it may be a result of Vicki and I singing the duet of Lucky (I was Jason Mraz, she was Colbie Caillat) lol, we did pretty well if I can say so myself :D

I watched Kung Fu Panda!! This time I really watched it at the cinema with mi familia. It's quite good, they really managed to make the concept of animals doing kung-fu quite cool. Plus, the plotline ain't too bad, and it's funny too! :)

And hey, do you guys feel sleepy after watching a movie? I always do. HAHAHA

My eyes are itching and stinging right now so I can't say more. Talk more later.

edit!!!

I am post-shower and smell gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D

And my eyes are now itch- and sting-free ^^

YES I AM DEFINITELY BACK TO HAPPY!! I do love Lucky :D :D :D

anyhoos!! Randomnesssss baybehhh!

I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN MY HANDS ON SCRUBS SEASON 7!! Thank you piracy! Although it's only the first 11 episodes, the ones I'm guessing they managed to squeeze out before the writers' strike. I curse the day that strike happened! So many shows I have watched only halfway. PRIVATE PRACTICE!! CHUCK!!!!

OOOH OOOH!! You guys should totally watch Jericho. It is awesome-ness. It's also a bit scary in how realistic it seems, you can totally imagine that's how it must be like in a nuclear terrorist attack :(

*reads Wiki entry*

HOLY *&%F&^&EF&^E^&U!!!!!!! They CANCELLED Jericho?!?!??!?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so good!! :( STUPID DUMB PALOI DAMMIT!!!! I'm so angry >:(

WHY? WHY DO THIS TO ME?? Make me love a show only to just snatch it away again. Oh cruel fate!~

*sigh* fine... at least I'll still have Private Practice and Chuck. Hmm. Yes I know I watch too many shows. Give me something else that I might love doing and I might stop.

And by "doing" I don't mean anything sexual!!! >_>

OH! Which reminds me (please don't ask me how I made this connection)

GOOD LUCK I A I N !!!!!

Iain's having his exams and he's a nervous little bunny (his words, not mine) Let's all wish him luck! :D

We all know you'll do great because you're a genius! :D and hey!!! You'll be back on MSN after it's all over! ^^

Ah, I cramp. Okie dokes, I'll continue watching Jericho again, though what's the point anymore... :(

second edit!!!

Ok, I don't wanna seem heartless by putting this last, but Happy Fathers' Day!!!! We don't really celebrate it (not because we're terrible daughters) but my dad really doesn't believe in Fathers' Day, Mothers' Day or even birthdays. :( Makes it hard to have much festivity during those days but sometimes we all say AH HECK!! and celebrate it anyway :) So... to all fathers:

Happy Fathers' Day

xoxo bella

ps: cranky no more, hiatus no more? but I still......................

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home