blah blah blah

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Everything At A Standstill

.... when you're not around.

My days are finally slowing down. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the hangouts and driving up and down Bandar Lumut blah blah (I hate my long commute! lol you can tell I'm not a Sony Ericsson user can't you HAHAHA)

Anyway I had the whole house to myself yesterday and today :) I had to work over the weekend but my sisters had Saturday off so they went home. No matter! I finally had everything to myself whee!

So yesterday was crazy hot! According to online sources it was like 40-43 degrees yesterday :(

No likey the heat. But it's nice and cool today though, looks like it's gonna rain :)

I keep having dreams of finding someone I love and running away from them to see if they'd follow. Usually they do, but I can't help but think that it would be otherwise in real life.

Didn't do much other than work. Ran some errands after. Blah blah.

I'm feeling serene??? I don't know. I miss my friends.

My drive to succeed is now officially OBLITERATED. lol. I have no idea where it went. Laziness!! :(

What I've read in the past week:

1) Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

I HATE THIS BOOK! It depressed me to bits and the ending made me feel cheated. Wasted all those emotions on that??? LOLS. Nicely written though, but make sure you're not pmsing when you're reading this. D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G!

2) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Final book in the Twilight saga. Not too bad yo!

3) A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

omg this is so good! It was so moving, sad, thoughtful, I love it. :) I should really stop reading in the office though, I must've looked pretty weird biting my lower lip and clenching my jaw trying not to cry. I'm definitely getting his other book The Kite Runner. It reminds me of The Book Thief because the setting is in war torn Afghanistan (where as The Book Thief was on World War II) Do I like books on wars or something? lol. Anyway I really recommend this book!!

Lastly, I wanted to share a song I came across when Perez-ing. Love the video and the song's not too bad :)




Ta!

xoxo bella

ps: Mid-sem break in a week!! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home