blah blah blah

Friday, September 05, 2008

Hmmm

Dang I wasted my Friday!!!!!!

I'm lazy.

I'm cranky.

I haven't been blogging because there's really nothing much to blog about.

(Asides from my irregular menstrual cycles as of late, but I'm trying not to blog about those in case Arun comes around! Hi Arun :P)

Hello all!!

Hola!!

Ni hao ma??

Que tal? :)

Comment allez vous?

Gosh I'm bored. Heheheheheheheh

Anyway!!!!

I found this on MSN Videos!!




OMG HE IS JUST SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! MOST CONTAGIOUS LAUGH EVER! LOL!!!!! It's like "heeheeheeheeHYOHHYOHHYOH!" HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA oh lawdy that made me laugh for minutes. I love how the redneck just falters off midquestion because he got distracted by the guy laughing. HAHAHAHHA so cute lah!!

"Turn the mike back on, let's just listen to Doug for a minute"

LOVE THE LITTLE FELLA!!

I wish I had a contagious laugh! I would bring joy to everyone!!

Oh I didn't like the bit where he hit the guys' heads, it just seems not nice. But maybe that's just the Asian values embedded in me lol

xoxo bella

ps: Iain watch this vid, it's longer!

p.ps: A Happy Birthday To DOUSE! :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home