blah blah blah

Monday, September 15, 2008

Shortlived Epiphany!

I realised yesterday that I focus a little too much on the bad stuff in life these days, and I think I should remind myself about how good I have it:

  1. I have a home
  2. I have a family that loves me (no matter how dysfunctional we are)
  3. I have friends who care about me
  4. I still have a chance to make something out of my life
  5. I am still healthy, and have all my limbs (now. *touch wood*)

That being said, I was back to whining about the little dramas in life again this morning and also I'm getting lazy already (not doing work, not revising, feel like skipping classes) so that is why I think my epiphany was shortlived :P

Help me people!!

Ta!

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home