blah blah blah

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Inspired (not so much)

I think it's pretty much noticeable that I'm blogging a lot less now.

I NEED INSPIRATION! (or something interesting to happen :S)

Today I skipped my FM lecture and tutorial :S I just couldn't do it! I haven't been sleeping well and I've been waking up at 6.30ish all the time for some reason!!

What is up with the rain lately?

It's been raining alll the time! I imagine the sky is quite dehydrated now! Must be some typhoon going on someplace (my sister says HK)

.................

I'm not even inspired to rant randomly :S

I'm out! I'm all OUT!

Connection here sucks. I'm at home by the way :D

I want the holiday to be on MONDAY! MONDAY I SAY! Please let there be a moon :(

lol.

I don't wanna go back up bandar tomorrow :(

I don't know what to do tomorrow.

Random random random.

Rant rant rant.

Ok I think this has gone far enough. BORING POST. I hate writer's block. Or should I say blogger's block!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH that cracks me up somehow :D

bye bye bye! (bye bye, don't wanna be a fool for you, just another player in your game for two, I miss the nineties! LOL)

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home