blah blah blah

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hello hello

I wasn't planning to blog at all today but my blog is sad and empty.

Hello you who's reading! :)

Anyway.

YAY FOR OBAMA! lols. I don't know why I feel happy that he won (would affect me in no way whatsoever) but I know I'm happy that McCain didn't win, being pro-war and all that. Obama would mean less deployments to Iraq! NO WAR PPL! *randomly political*

Also, hey, the first African-American President! :')

Okay I should go now. I'VE BEEN PROCRASTINATING!!

xoxo bella

ps: oh yeah, I didn't get to blog the other day but 4th November (Tuesday) was my sister Gloria's birthday! So a happy belated birthday to her!! (I know you read my blog ting :D SHOUTOUT!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home