blah blah blah

Friday, February 09, 2007

Sleepy Bella

Hwoaaarrr!!!

I actually need sleep right now. Having a headache, mostly because of my sleeping pattern, which has been irregular lately.

Anyway, I figured I'd blog for a while. Crap, why is it whenever I want to blog, I always forget what it is I want to blog about in the first place??

Hmmm...

Anyway, I was thinking the other time, it seems as if there are more and more Bruneian bloggers. It's as if, blogging is the new craze. Why is that?

What is the concept of blogging anyway? It's basically where you post up your opinions, thoughts, reviews, whatever right? My favourite kind of blogs are always the ones that is witty, thoughtful and LONG. I loveeee long posts, especially if they're interesting. And funny. Check out some of the links on my blog, they're really interesting.

Oh and I think there's a new kind of blog called the "Photo Blog"?? The name itself is self-explanatory.

=)

Oh yeah, who do you think was the first one to come up with emoticons? And how did he come up with the idea of making faces out of punctuation marks?? Do you think one day he was playing around with his keyboard or something and typed :-) and tilted his head to the left and thought, "Wow!!! That vaguely resembles a smiling human face! I'm gonna be rich!"...??

So weird hah. And now so many different smileys exist. Such as ^^ which I so think is adorable, and XP is another one I love, and my personal favourite T.T

Is there some place somewhere where someone is diligently trying different combinations of keys to try and find the next big smiley??

It must suck to come up with an original smiley and have the rest of the world use it and not know who came up with it with the first place. Haha. They should get it copyrighted or something.

Yeah yeah, boring post. I seriously have not been thinking interesting thoughts lately. Because I'm too busy obsessing over something else.

=D (also my favourite)

Eh, are they called emoticons or smileys? Smileys right? Hmm.. Oh well.

Whereeee is Wilsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home