blah blah blah

Friday, April 27, 2007

Crankinesssss

Argh I am so pissy right now. Why? These three words: Islamic Business Ethics.

What about it? It sucks. I'm having difficulty trying to do the essays. And no, it's not due tomorrow. (Surprising eh? I actually am doing something NOT at the last minute for once.)

But still, it sucks. Sigh.

Funny moment that happened yesterday:

I found out a few interesting medical facts from my sister Vicki, who has recently attended First Aid courses. One of them was that apparently asthma and eczema was apparently connected. Apparently, if you have one, you can't have the other. Not so sure why though. Anyway I was telling Tzen, Sheena and Grace about this. The convo sort of went like this:

Bella: Hey you know what? You know asthma and eczema right?

Sheena: Yeah...

Bella: Anyway, apparently they're related..

Tzen: Who's Asthma and Eczema?

*silence*

Tzen: No!! wait! OMG ignore that!!

I swear, we had to stop walking because we were laughing too hard. Damn that was so funny. Hahahahahahahaha

Anyway yesterday was ok. Logic test sucked. =(

I was apparently being a mega-bitch yesterday to Mike. Haha, poor guy. But wait, I think he deserved it. ^^

Sigh, ok gonna go continue doing my essay now (i.e. staring blankly at laptop screen)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home