blah blah blah

Saturday, April 21, 2007

iLazy Therefore iProcrastinate

Ha! I am done with English! Poster looks like crap, but what the hell. It's done so I'm happy about that. But wait, is there something... else.. ?? OH YEAH. Microeconomics Test tomorrow!! Vunderrfooolllll!!

And I haven't printed out the glossary for English. Gah. Hehe, if I put "Apple" as one of the words, won't that be silly? (I'm really sleepy and tired now, I think it shows)

Oh yeah, Vis, I just finally realised why, all this time, I find the tagline for your blog so familiar. "I See Therefore I Write"

One of Apple's slogans for the iMac was, "iThink Therefore iMac"

Oh, my English presentation is on Apple Inc., so yeah, that's why I'm blurting out random facts about them.

I have not blogged for a week! Sorry!! Unless you don't care, then I'm not sorry.

Vicki and I were at Moi Nam last Tuesday night, and I saw something that I thought I should blog about. Because Vicki said I should. =)

Anyway, we were walking towards Moi Nam and we passed through that corridor in between the two stairs. I was just looking around absentmindedly when this notice pasted on the wall caught my eye.

"Please Do Not Litter Indiscriminately"

So I pointed it out to Vicki and told her authoritatively, "Eh, cannot litter indiscriminately ah... So you just pick a favourite place to litter, instead of littering all over the place!"

So yeah people!! If throw outside Wing Soon you just keep on throwing over there!! If outside Moi Nam, that spot only!! CANNOT LITTER INDISCRIMINATELY you know!! The A4 sized paper stuck on the wall said so!!

(Fallacy: Appeal to Unqualified Authority) Random thought from Logic & Thinking 1. I am gonna miss Dr. Ali next semester. =(

Miri tomorrow night! Whee!!!!!!! A night of destressing and getting high and happy before weeks of horrible, terrible and vegetable stress. (Dammit, Wilson's fault that I'm using that phrase now.)

Nights people, and wish me luck for tomorrow's test AND presentation!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home