blah blah blah

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Die Heat Die... Please...

When will it snow in Brunei??? I don't mean I want the world to end or anything.. But can it just snow or at least be really really really cold for one week in Brunei? Why does it have to be so effing hot? WHY? WHY IS BRUNEI ON THE EQUATOR!? WHY?!?! *hystericalsobbing*

I can't sleep!!!! SO DAMNED HOT!!!! GAHHHHH!!!! Look at the time!! I have morning classes tomorrow!! Need my beauty sleep!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO thankful that Sheena informed me about the cancellation of the 8o'clock lecture because I had totally no idea it was cancelled and would've woken up at 7 and lost 2 freakin' hours of my precious sleep!!! Especially now that the damned heat and humidity is making it impossible for me to sleep!!! DIE HEAT! And yes, for those of you who didn't know, our hostel rooms are NOT air-conditioned. It's this little box-shaped cubicle of misery designed to bake hostelites alive. Gawd.

It better be damned windy tomorrow. CB Brunei weather.

And Wilson the mooing boy is a very sympathetic boyfriend.

Wil: It must be warm there yeah?

Me: Yeahh!! So damned hot here in my room. Door open, windows open, still damned hot.

Wil: Awww.... Poor Bella.

Wil: It's very cold here.

Me: ...... Yay for you.

Wil: Not kidding eh, my aircond's like at 17 degrees, I'm freezing my ass off here under my blanket.

Me: I'm so happy for you.

Wil: Heee (probably looking like an ass like this --> :D)

And yes Zuk, I know you admire my memory for conversations. =P

I HATE HEAT!!!


......

.....

....

...

..

.

Ok, I just have to point out something useless: 'Heat' reaarranged would become 'hate'.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home