blah blah blah

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Zombified

Hey there people. I promised myself that I was gonna blog about something interesting today, but honestly, I'm just so dead tired right now. I haven't been getting enough sleep. Actually, enough sleep maybe, but it's just not... nice sleep. I keep waking up every hour or two. It's quite frustrating. I think the change in my sleep schedule is making me break out. =(

A big pile of workload and stress is looming ahead. Oh no!

(Yes I am blogging just for the sake of blogging)

I was blog-hopping the other day, and I was astounded at the amount of Bruneian bloggers in existence. I'll link to them when I'm free. There was actually some kind of blogging competition or something. "Simpur Blognation" or whatever it was called. Apparently the winner won an iPod shuffle.

*looks over to her iPod Nano a.k.a "Kratos"*

Nah, I think I'm good. =)

---

Out of touch with reality

I got hit on by the freaking security guards at UBD today. I blame my baju kurung. There just had to be a strong gust of wind while I was walking past their hangout pondok. I think they thought I flashed them a glimpse of my calves and knees on purpose or something. Wtf. Hello, I am way way out of your league. (I don't care if I sound obnoxious, I know I am.) Let's just be realistic over here. And come on, I don't get guys who think they can attract girls by leering at them and going "Psst psst!!!" or "Pheewiiiitt!" or just saying "Hiiiiiiiiiii..."

It's amazing how they can make a simple "Hi" sound so disgusting and wrong. I literally get goosebumps. Not the good kind. Do they think that those attempts will send girls into a flurry of excitement? And that we will suddenly feel hot and give in to the urge to shed layers of clothing? I mean, come on. I don't get these people.

Instead of unwanted displays of disgusting-ness and yuckiness and eww-ness and grossness, try chivalry.

It is so rare to meet a gentleman these days.

Let's say I am carrying a heavy stack of books. If I'm struggling with it, offer assistance. Don't wait for me to drop hints. And definitely don't peer at me and say, "Wah so much stuff, kesian also you!" without lifting a finger to help.

Yes girls, we've been talking about this recently. =)

I love it when guys hold doors open for me. I feel like a lady. ^^

Alright, I think I've done the best I could while being sleep-deprived.

I bid you adieu.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home