blah blah blah

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Them Crazy Apes!

OMG I never thought that sleeping could be such a trial in hostel. It's like we're never safe. So ok, I decided to forgo studying and went to sleep instead. Fell asleep almost immediately, around eleven.

At midnight my phone rang, waking me up from a dreamless sleep. I looked at the ID. Malaysian number, meaning it was Wilson. But then he hung up before I actually woke up enough to pick up.

I was waking up by the minute then, because it was quite warm and stuffy. And I was feeling itchy all over. Dunno why. But I get like that sometimes when it's hot. Anyway I tossed and turned for a while before deciding to go to the toilet to freshen up.

Aaahh nice cool water splash onto heated skin. (Ok that kinda sounds weird but my skin all warm and itchy wah)

So I went back to my room and opened the door for a while, just to let some fresh air in. After some time, I closed the door. To my annoyance, it started to get stuffy again.

"CB!! Why like that one!! One small room with a fan can also get that stuffy?!"

At this thought I got up to check at what speed the fan was on. PALOOIII it was on speed 3, and all this time I thought it was on speed 4. (I never turn it all the way full because I have this phobia of the fan spinning off it's base and landing on me, thus severing limbs and causing lots of pain. Yes, I have issues)

So I turned it onto speed 4.

Oooh. Windy.

So I felt this delicious comfort, one where you feel when you know you can fall asleep. I turned onto my side, hug my Taz pillow, and close my eyes....

Then...

*G&^%$&%^#%^D#&^%^&*%&*^$^%&

This horrible screeching cuts through the silence. I sit up in bed immediately, scared. It sounded like a monkey was outside my door having a fit!! Then just as suddenly as it began, it stopped.

I was afraid of opening the door... I would've preferred not to... But I left my pretty Vincci shoes outside my door!!!! What if it had stolen it?!?! These bloody monkeys steal everything lahh! They stole my friend's Panadol Actifast last time eh...

So I open the door cautiously... and I was so happy to spot my pretty yellow shoes with its brown bows still there where I left them. =D

When I stepped outside I saw another girl just standing at the other end of the corridor, staring at me.

Me: What was that??
Girl: Huh?
Me: Did you hear that??
Girl: Huh?
Me: (Was this girl just standing out there all this time doing nothing?) Was that a monkey?
Girl: I don't know, I just came out.
Me: Oh. Stupid monkey. *goes back into room*

I shut my window just in case. And I texted Wilson raging about the damn incident. He called me a few minutes later =D

Anyway now I'm feeling soooooo awake. What do I do now...?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home