blah blah blah

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Insomniac

Hey people, guess what? I have not had any sleep since waking up yesterday at 10am. Yes you read that right. And I don't feel so dead. I seriously don't know what's wrong man. It's like an advanced level of insomnia or something. I can't sleep.

Supplementary results are out. I heard it from a girl who was living in the same corridor with me in hostel. I bumped into her this morning at Guardian. Apparently she's working there. Damn, I seriously should get a job. NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE ME! =(

The holidays so far has not gone so well. I'm always miserable at home and I'm hating life right now. It's like reliving last year's A level hols. I hated it. I want to start uni again. I want to get out of the house so I won't feel suffocated anymore.

Yesterday shall always remain a fond memory for me.

To Alyaa, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are coping well. And even though the timing's not right, but happy belated birthday. *hugs*

What I am listening to:
- Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (yes it's a mouthful, but I love this song)
- Everything by Michael Buble (I love his voice)

Download them please. I likey likey.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home