blah blah blah

Friday, June 01, 2007

Vent

You know what sucks? Being unjustifiably accused.

I absolutely hate it that when I am being honest, I am accused of lying. It's not like I'm a saint. I do lie. But I don't enjoy it. And I haven't told a huge white lie in a while.

But I have been accused of lying, like when I go out and say I'm going out with this person, I get: "You better be going out with whoever you SAY you're going out with." WTF? I don't use other people's names ok. When I lie, I don't implicate others.

I also hate hypocrites.

You freaking lie to everyone all the time, even your own siblings what. And don't think I don't know what the hell you've been thinking/saying about me. I've lived with you for almost two decades, I know how your mind works. When you try to insinuate double meanings, it just pisses me off. I am being upfront with you right now. I am telling you I am going out with my boyfriend for dinner. The next day I tell you I'm going out with two girlfriends. And you say, You say you go out with them, you don't make any detours ah. HEY, who the hell do you think I am? Wasn't I honest the night before? Why would I lie some more? Why are you so damned suspicious of me? I don't hang out with the wrong crowd. I get good grades. Fuck lar. I don't deserve this kind of treatment.

I am so damn pissed off right now. Is it any wonder that I'm fucked up? EEEE. CB banar.

Okay I'm trying to calm down.

---

Let me tell you about my little adorable niece. She's so mischievous, and damned entertaining.

Last night, we had a dinner at my aunt's place, because relatives from Labuan were visiting. One of my nieces from Labuan, Adrianne, was playing with my other niece(who's Bruneian), Melvina, who we all call Girl.

Anyway, Adrianne has this Barney backpack that Girl likes. So she was sort of hogging it and pretending it was hers by wearing it around her house. At first both girls were giggling happily. But Adrianne got upset when Girl refused to return the backpack to her. Adrianne started crying. Loudly.

Adrianne: WaAaaaaaaa!!!! *bawling*
Girl: ??? (clueless as to why Adrianne was crying)
Girl's mother: Nahhhh you see she cry already. You made her cry... Boooohh...
Girl: *points to Adrianne* Nangis?
Girl's mother: Yeah... give back the bag, Adrianne nangis already.
Girl: *stares in confusion at everyone*
Girl's mother: Give back bahh
Girl: *gives back the Barney backpack*
Adrianne: *clutches onto the purple bag, still crying*
Girl: *peers in worry at Adrianne because she was still crying*
Girl: *yells at top of her voice* TEACHER!!!!! SOMEBODY CRY!!!!
Girl's mother: Eh where got teacher here
Girl: *spots my uncle* TEACHERRRR SHE CRY!!!
Uncle: Ha?
Girl: *addresses my dad* SOMEBODY CRY!!
Dad: Ha? Who cry?

Everyone laughs. Girl, who delights in laughter, joins in.

Adrianne stops crying, sniffling.

Girl: *pats Adrianne on the head* Ok?
Adrianne: *nods*
Girl: *puts palm out* Bag?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA so cute one that girl. I wanna have a daughter just like her, difficult, but damned funny and adorable.

ps: I dreamt of the stupid monitor lizard two nights ago!!!! In my dream it jumped onto my car ahhhh!! AND I saw another monitor lizard today!! OMG they're everywhere!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home