blah blah blah

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

(Insert Swear Word Here)!!!!!!!!

GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell!

I am pissed off!! (Eh btw, is it wrong to say "I'm pissed"? I used to leave the "off" out until I realised I might only be saying that I'm drunk..)

Anyway, back to me being pissed (off).

One 1.5litre Coke bottle. And that's Coke with a zest of Lime too! Wow.

One thirsty Bella, who feels like drinking something gassy fizzy, refreshing and cold.

Fizzy=Coke.
Refreshing=something with zesty lemon taste=Coke Lime.
Cold= Coke Lime from the fridge.

I took the full, unopened Coke bottle from the fridge. I attempted to open it.

No go. Covered my hand with a cloth for a less painful way to open the damned thing. Still no go.

WTF. I want Coke and I want it now!!!!

Twist. Twist twist some more. I stopped and looked at my reddened palm. Ow.

I went to kitchen and got a knife. The bottle cap was like freaking melded to the mouth of the bottle ya.

Minutes later, a mutilated Coke bottle cap later. Even though I managed to cut into the notch which is supposed to separate easily btw, the damn thing still won't open!!! MELDED I TELL YOU MELDED. I wanted to actually stab the bottle and drink from the hole for a second. CB bottle. My sister would kill me though. Who knows, maybe she'll have better luck opening it.

So where does that leave me?

One unhappy, cranky Bella with her left palm stinging, drinking ORANGE JUICE. Pissed off I am. Nasty aftertaste I have in my mouth. I mean, I don't mind orange juice and all, but I wanted Coke... *cries*

Also, screw bellatitis. It sucks. I wanted to blog and opened the window and all. But when I wanted to start typing, somehow these stupid fingers pressed a particular combination of key which closed the window. Leaving me stupidly thinking, Hey... where'd it go??

Stupid. PO'd I definitely am. Sakit my tangan. PALOI. I'm feeling diva tantrum worthy again.

Also, I'm allergic to cats.

And I'm missing people who I have not seen in a while.

I cranky again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home