blah blah blah

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Zonkers

Blahhhh I'm feeling quite exhausted, and yet people I am here chatting, blogging and being all jobless in Facebook. I like Facebook! I love joining random groups, yeah I'm that jobless.

What did I do today?

Woke up at 7 to go Miri. Shop shop shop! Ran into Mandy somewhere around the afternoon in Parkson. Yeah she looked so shocked lor, you thought I stalked you is it? Heheh.

Retail therapy? A bag and new pair of shoesies! AND books courtesy of Belle's Bookshop.

- Stephen King's Cell
- Mitch Albom's For One More Day
- Judith McNaught's Every Breath You Take

I love E! Entertainment Channel! Love love! I watched THS: Mark Wahlberg. I love Mark Wahlberg!! But from watching that show I found out he has (sort of) a third nipple!! I'm not kidding la. Hrmmphh... But I still like him... =( I fell in love with him in The Italian Job. So hot. Such a cool movie.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home