blah blah blah

Monday, May 21, 2007

Lost in Translation

Nothing eventful in the last 12 hours.

Slept the whole afternoon away =)

Woke up, washed face and brushed teeth before munching on some pastries because I was damned hungry.

Sudoku!!! I suck at it, but it sure is addictive. Showered only after I managed to complete two of them.

Ate.

Went online. Left laptop to play a spot of lami. An hour plus later we stopped and I went back to laptop.

Turns out the only time when I wasn't online, the stupid boy actually came online and went off just ten minutes before I went on again. TIMING JUA EH! =(

---

What was lost in translation? Heheh, while playing lami my dad was also watching a live tennis match on ESPN.

Bella: What are you watching?
Dad: Tennis bah... It's live.
Bella: Oh.. What tournament is it kan?
Dad: It's the *mumble* Open.
Bella: Hah? Humbug Open???
Dad: Yeah, the *mumble* open.
Vicki: What? Humpback Open??
Dad: Yea bahh, *mumble* bah
Bella: HAH? Handbag?
Dad:*exasperated* Humbug/humpback/handbag Open bahh!!
Bella: *stares*
Dad: You know like Hamburger?
Bella: OH HAMBURG OPEN!!!! HAIYAAAA
Dad: Yeahh!!

-__-"

I am addicted to Maybe - N.E.R.D.

Bye bye now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home