blah blah blah

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happiness

Can someone be truly truly happy?

What is happiness anyway?

I experience happiness in temporary bursts of joy and light-heartedness. Other than that, I think I'm mostly just resigned to how my life is. I don't think there's actually something like "happily ever after". I would think that's rather impossible. Can you imagine how annoying it would be to meet someone who was happy all the time, everywhere?

I've always found people who are cheerful 24/7 quite annoying.

When I just wanna bitch about everything that's going wrong in my life, and lament about a mistake or failure, I would really really like it if whoever I'm with would empathise with me.

Please don't say something like: Look on the bright side... at least you've got your health! Or: There's no point in complaining, because you can't change the past...

Honestly, I feel like punching that person in the face when he or she says something like that. Is it wrong to want to bitch about life sometimes? I just want to VENT. Leave me be, bitching about it.

*glowers*

What does it mean when you want to quit something you are sure won't work? Would it be right to quit because you would just be putting off the inevitable? Or are you just a coward, giving up so easily because you are just scared that you would be hurt?

My mind is in such turmoil right now... I sometimes wish that I could just talk to someone, and he or she would tell me exactly the right thing to do...

Instead of happiness, I believe that you can only be content with your life. You accept it as it is, and although it might not be the ideal life, you are somewhat pleased with how your life turned out.

The concept of "happily ever after" is overrated.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home