blah blah blah

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just Because

... I want to blog and I have nothing to blog about so this post is here just because. (That was completely unnecessary wasn't it? Whateverrrrr)

I am listening to: Last Night - P. Diddy ft Keyshia Cole

Now, it is in my opinion, the song should be listed as Keyshia Cole ft P. Diddy, because helloooooo she sang for like 95% of the song. All Diddy did was mostly, Laast niightt, I couldn't even get an answer..~

In that gali voice again that. Eesh. Gives me goosebumps. Not the good kind of goosebumps, but the kind you get when you hear creepy whispers in the dark. Laast niight...

Oh I am still loving Robin Thicke's Lost Without You. <3

Sigh.

Went out with Mandy and Wilson just now.

......

I don't know why, but I feel down. I feel like it's not going anywhere. Not that there's no potential, but like it can't go anywhere... I hate that, deep down inside, I have this feeling that it won't last... I think too much, don't I? But I don't know... I just feel like crying.

Too early for PMS.

There's just so many constraints... Ok for a friend? But otherwise no?

After all this time, it kills me that I still yearn for approval. I should know better. But I can't help it. I gave up trying to be the perfect daughter, but I still hate displeasing him. I think that's why I'm down. And I can't even tell Wilson about it. It would upset him, I know, so I didn't tell him, even though he asked me what's wrong.

It took me a while to get over the fact that my boyfriend is basically persona non grata among most of his ex-classmates, but I know it's cause they find him annoying, because he definitely can be insensitive and rude. I have an immunity to him though, and I really wonder where I got it. So weird. But yeah hehe.

Is it weird that sometimes I find that he reminds me of my dad? I think in terms of ego, they are definitely equal. Seriously, sometimes I'll be freaked out if Wilson says something that sounds like what my father would typically say. =/ I feel like I need therapy. Am I a freak? Eek.

Two strong personalities usually don't get along. Yup yup. So my dad and Wilson together would be a no-no. Heck, I don't even know who can out-annoy who. (Yes my dad could be Wilson's equal. Now isn't that scary.)

Huahahahahha I don't know what I'm talking about. Hmm.

Bah later peeps.

ps: I wanna go clubbing!!!!!!!!! =(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home