blah blah blah

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Funny/Random

Oh this sounds exactly like what I would say.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic


The dorkiest, and possibly coolest thing I've ever seen :D



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Kaz] Let's tell scary stories!
[The_Karma_Police] Ok, I'll start.
[The_Karma_Police] There was this guy, and he was in the kitchen...OF DOOM!
[The_Karma_Police] And in that kitchen, he baked...THE PIE OF LOST SOULS!
[The_Karma_Police] And to cool that pie, he put it in...THE WINDOW TO HELL!
[Kaz] Ok, let's promise ourselves to never tell scary stories again...ever



----

You know, it sickens me when bloggers go all mushy in their blogs. I don't get it. I mean sure it's fine to say something about your other half once in a while but this is like all the time, all over the blog. Like they'll be talking about something random and then slot in their partner's name or something.

"I went to buy some coffee today. I love coffee. But not as much as I love my sayang... Love you honey.."

IN EVERY SINGLE POST?!

It's pretty sickening.

......

You can tell that I'm single, right?

:(

----

GRRRRR selfish ungrateful people pissing me off again........

xoxo bella

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home