blah blah blah

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Feel Old

What sucks about being surrounded by kids all the time like I am when at work, is that I feel so envious of how much they still have to experience.

Sure I'm just 20 years old, about to turn 21 this September (ahem mesti awal remind k =P ), but I feel so goddamned old...

Also, those silly kids... keep calling me "auntie"... I AM NOT YOUR AUNTIE K, CALL ME KAKAK OR JIEJIE DON'T CALL ME AUNTIE WAAAAAA. Oh and yesterday I died a little inside when a Form 5 boy called me "cher"... FORM 5 OKEH?! I was in Form 5 like 5 years ago only and he thinks I'm a teacher. Eh apa kan *checks mirror for wrinkles* oh and I was a bit rude to him because he looked eeriely like my ex. LOL.

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day to all. Even though it'll be like any ordinary day to me *bitter* hahah

I'm feeling very overwhelmed by workload and trying to juggle work and school and trying to make time for myself and also for gym.... It's so far not going too well... I feel tired all the time. And I've got a presentation later which I'm totally not prepared for... Anyway, yeah... I'm feeling down..

xoxo bella

ps: I'm cramping everywhere. Body pump + possible menstrual cramps = inability to function. Also feels like my wisdom tooth's acting up again. Note: kill self.

EDIT:: YAY I managed to get my presentation postponed since I had no idea how to do it. Why I kena the most difficult question ha? Anyhoo, even if I did want to present today I would still have to present next week because not enough time just now hoho. AND MUCH LOVE TO TZEN FOR VALENTINE CHOCOLATES! Love ya babe! <33 I also love the A-plus management for giving me angpow. Mucho dinero! ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home