blah blah blah

Friday, February 22, 2008

Sudden Weird Obsession

Weh I suddenly find Omarion uber hot yo. As I said to Ryan, "I find him hot in that need-to-take-a-cold-shower hot..." to which he just replied uncomfortably, "Okay..."

Huahahahha! Hot wah his body. Omarion, not Ryan. But don't worry Ryan, months of Body Pump will get you closer :D then maybe you can call yourself Oma-ryan heh-heh-heh

Also he's such a yummy dancer. Please watch You Got Served to know what I mean. I watched it a few days ago. Sucky storyline but his moves... So hot. Oh gawd...

brb

*splash cold water on face*

hahah jk. A bit. =P

I'm trying to find a picture of him shirtless...


Why, hellooooo there.... *pervy smile*

So cool in white :D

Marques Houston (also in You Got Served) and Omarionnnnn

omg! I know why I find him so hotttt! Just look at this here pic ^

Wawawawawa

xoxo bella

ps: I am not a pervert :(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home