blah blah blah

Sunday, March 02, 2008

YES!

Oh joy joy joy the mid-semester break is finally here! :D

I am nocturnal lagi, but I'm gonna be turning in real soon, because damn, I've only had like 3 hours of sleep. Such a long day. Yesterday I slept at around 3.30am and woke up around 7am to finish off my OB report. Took me 3 hours to complete, so at around 10, I was happily printing it out already! Huahah. Thing is, the deadline was at 11am and I also had a class at 11, plus I still haven't showered and stuff. Had to rush like hell and I ran to FBEPS to hand in the assignment and then ran like hell to CLT for Spanish.

I was a-huffing and a-puffing, lol.

Anyhoossss I skipped Company Accounting and Quantitative Analysis. AGAIN.

BLAH

Atu pun I managed to get an hour's nap before having to wake up to rush to work at 5pm. Now I'm still awake. Don't ask why. I also dunno. I have to work tomorrow morning lagi.

What is wrong with me? It's like I'm a glutton for punishment. :S

Oh I stumbled upon this site when blog-hopping.

I totally was shockified because I knew about this "controversy" since I was like 10 years old, and I totally know which house he's talking about. Before he discovered blogging, he stuck a sign in front of the house telling all about his father's story. And I specifically remembered a sign saying "Rumah Anak Mak Weng" or something like that. So weird. I thought the whole issue was over and done with. I don't feel bad blogging about this because I think that's what he would want anyway. I don't really know the whole story so I'm not gonna say what I think about the whole shazam. ^^

I'm driving back to Lumut after work tomorrow and coming up either Monday or Tuesday. HECTIC HECTIC

I am so glad it's hols :D

Baaahhhh I go sleep.

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home