blah blah blah

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Nocturnal

I'm turning nocturnal these days. Look at the time of this post.

Oh nooooo Popadum just msn-ed, jangan kacau ba jangan kashauuuu. Ten bucks he's berating me on the late hour.

Colorpull says (3:12 AM):
aiyo akhir also you go online?

KAN. Nda ku paham, he sama also two time five. (Dua kali lima)

AHAHAHHA

I think the late hour's getting to me.

Tapi kan, I'm not sleepy wah.

Oh and you know what, I haven't even completed my assignment due tomorrow. No, wait, make that TODAY. Gila wah.

I AM TIRED KALI AH.

Dang, I feel like quitting work. But I ain't a quitter, just a procrastinator.

TELL ME THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A HIT!

No my work's been on the table, collecting dust, and I ain't lyin'
I feel like quittin' but that ain't an option
Coz why? I ain't a quitter,
just a procrastinator.
Say wha?
I said I'm just a procrastinator.
Fo' sheezy.


OK PALUI I KNOW

I should go

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home