blah blah blah

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stuff It.

Hola chicas (y chicos)! Today's the last day of my so-called holiday. I have a test and assignments to complete but I've yet to start on any. I never could study at home. Too comfy... Bed... MMMmmmmmm...

I got a haircut today, nothing new I just really needed to trim my bangs, I am so sick of clipping it back. I have two zits on my forehead that I can now hide :D

Anyhoo I bought some useless stuff from the $1.80 store. Damn you for having cute and cheap stuff, LETHAL COMBINATION!

Ehh ehhhh my biceps macam karas lahh... HUAHAHAHHA setayi baru two classes of Body Pump saja. Tomorrow again! YARRR!

Oh by the way, it begins today. "It" being my strict eating regiment. No lar. I don't do diets. Seriously though, CNY has not been kind to my waistline. My body is mean to me, because all the fats go down to my bottom. I wanted to buy a new pair of jeans just now and tried it on and....

T.T

Malas wanna say. Sakit hati only. BENCI I! :(

Imma have to watch what I eat from now on. My aims:
- more fruits in my diet
- everything in MODERATION
- RESIST ALL CRAVINGS!
- no more suppers for me
- more veggies too
- apa lagi ah
- oh yeah WATER ONLY! occasionally a soft drink once a week.

Why was I born with a love for food? :(

---

So yeah I should've blogged yesterday. Brunei's 24th National Day.

I spent the whole morning in bed, how's that for patriotism?

Okay, I'm a citizen, but I won't be one of those people who pretend that they're all patriotic and stuff.

There is no ideal nation, and Brunei is no exception. Okay so I bitch once in a while about how Brunei is all restrictive and shit, but I'm lucky to be living in a country that takes good care of their people.

Education? Free.
Medical facilities? (Mostly) Free.
CHEAP PETROL! :D

Although sometimes it's annoying, I kinda like that Brunei is so small that everyone knows everyone, it's like we're one big family. Sometimes it feels like I'm related to soooo many people here, I'll meet some random person at school/work and find out I'm related through them somehow. Bah.

OH which reminds me. A bit stale news but how bout the whole "controversy" about that blogger who dissed UBD eh? I got a bit insulted (how can I not, I'm a UBD student la) but there is a grain of truth in her grammatically-wrong sentences. Tapi kan. No need to be so negative lar. And don't sound like you're too damn good for UBD. I have my own complaints about UBD, but I guess progress is there, no matter how slow.

And my only (lame) defence is, you want to study overseas but your English like crap lah. I don't remember what she said, but I remember one of her first sentences: "I want to continue my study in UK" My yeecky-grammar alarm went off. After that I don't wanna really read the whole thing. Oh yeah I was doing my work at FBEPS-FASS the other day and some students were talking about it, and they were saying how the now-infamous blogger wanted to take Psychology but UBD doesn't offer it, and I eavesdropped heard them say:

"Oh I know why she wanna take Psychology bah, ia mental"

HAHHAHAHAHA so funny k. I was trying so hard to not look like I was kaypoh-ing. Haha.

Alritey, I'm off. Going up Bandar later.

xoxo bella

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home