blah blah blah

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Time

Feel up to a long post today? Yeah, me too.

It's approaching March; has 2008 been kind to you so far?

I honestly cannot believe how fast time flies. I've only realised the other day that I'm halfway through my second year at UBD and I only have about 2+ years to go before graduating (overconfidence? *knock wood*).

I am now listening to Kanye West's Stronger.

This song throws me in this weird mix of depression and euphoria for reasons I can't explain. It reminds me of 2007. Of times that has passed. Moments I won't experience again. (If you haven't guessed, I'm in a brooding mood now.)

I'm feeling jaded. J-j-jadeeeed~

No seriously. Lately I feel like I'm constantly having something to do. It feels a lot like being swept away by a current but trying hard to stay afloat. Yeah, it feels like that.

I don't know if it's a good thing or not. Sure, I'm not bored but I have so little "me" time.

Honestly speaking, it kills me to know that the world does not revolve around me. No I'm serious! And if you were honest, you would admit that you feel the same way.

I know my thoughts seem very haphazard right now, but hey you guys know how random I am. =)

If only...

Those words, those painful painful words. I think they pretty much sum up all my regrets about things I've done, or chances I wish I'd taken, and all those words I wish I'd said, and all those words I wish I hadn't.

Ok I don't think I'm up for a long post anymore. Will blog when my mind is not a mess.

Anyway. I love you guys. <3

xoxo bella

ps: I can't stand stupidity. I'm just saying.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home