blah blah blah

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Don't Let Me Down

GAH!

Today I had a Quantitative Analysis test.

I really hope I'm psychic because all I did was pick the answer that I sensed was the correct one. Nazi put his faith in his coins.

Nazi's method of getting answers from his coins:

Two heads - A.
Head first, Tail second - B.
Tail first, head second - C.
Two tails - D.

0__0

Meanwhile, Grace... I also dunno what she do. She calculated the percentages of the answers and used the same percentages with other answers kah apa I also don't know.

Some looked at others' answers.

Some shared answers.

The rest of course(includes Alyaa, Sheena, Amie and Razan), used the boring ole method of "studying". Huh?! Whassat? =P

Today's my mother's birthday!

She is now 54 years old.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!!!

Gotta go shower, and get ready to go out for dinner.

Ciao.

xoxo bella

ps: Don't let me down, psychic power!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home