blah blah blah

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Birthdayyyyy

It is officially the birthday of my very very special friend: FAIRUZ!!! LOVE LOVE YOU LOADS!

Happy Birthday Fairuz!


Babe, I so can't wait for you to come home! :)

I MISS YOU, FAIRUZETA
you gorgeous gorgeous piece of ass :D


LAWA KAN! HAHAH stolen from her facebook! shhhhhh :P

I've been friends with Fairuz for yearssssss now, almost a decade! We (Rinni, Lina, Fairuz, Amee and I) are BFF's! I love my friends :D

Centralised post because Fairuz is the centre of my life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ciao bella!!!!!!!! (I learnt this from Fairuz :P)

Ok that is all. So basically what you learnt from today's post:

1) It is Fairuz's birthday
2) I miss Fairuz
3) I love Fairuz
4) We are getting married LOL
5) I don't know what the point of this was.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home