blah blah blah

Monday, August 04, 2008

Gah

CRANKY! I'm so cranky!!!!!!

Hello people today I am a very angry Bella.

If I was a bitch to you today then...

Actually I'm not gonna apologise if I was. Because it wasn't an unreasonable bitchiness, only little nuisances seem to really set me off today, so HAHA serves you right for being a nuisance :D

Also you can blame the heat. And the fact that the stupid frickin airconditioning wasn't working. If I knew I wouldn't even have bothered taking a shower.

Headache now because it's so hot.

I don't know what to do now. I hate the fact that my timetable's like one lecture per day, WTF I feel so unproductive, and it depresses me to come home. I'd rather just have something to keep me busy all day.

I started this semester with NO expectations of a perfect timetable or a great lecturer. I think I'm used to having sucky timetables so I don't really bloody care when or what time my tutorial is. Whoopee if I get a good slot, whatever if I don't. Company Taxation doesn't seem easy, and wtf, did he say that he rarely gives B's, much less A's? Die lah, definitely cannot slack anymore. I'm actually worrying already. But I guess it's better than being all lackadaisical like I usually am. Though I might turn out that way later in the semester, but I've commisioned Mike Lee to give me a slap if I ever start getting lazy. So yay! HAHAHA

I'm rambling but I don't care :)

Spanish tomorrow, I'll get to see Dr Paolo again! YAY YAY YAY! Spanish is like a de-stress class for me! The only thing I actually feel motivated to do well in :D Not sure if Tzen is taking it this sem, she's all maxed out on units and I have no idea if the other people from last sem is still continuing but oh well. I'm in Intermediate Spanish, yo! But ask me to say something in Español and you'll see me opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water lol. Oh well! Viva España! Random.

Oh right, I forgot to draw out a timetable thingy for my notebook har har. Ok I'll guess I'll do that now, and take a nap after that lalalala I didn't sleep well last night. HEHE, just like old times :)

bye bye you who bothered reading this!

xoxo bella

ps: I can't stand stupid smart people.

edit: Oh I forgot to say. Funny wah this Mike. The Taxation man was like saying,"I've got good news and bad news. Good news is, you are back. The bad news..." and Mike scribbled in his notepad and showed me: "Bad news is perut ku besar" LOL that made me laugh, it was so randomly mean! hehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home