blah blah blah

Monday, August 04, 2008

Hell No!

DAMMIT I'm feeling so friendless. :(

Oh I need a life. Am I forever doomed to be stuck in this explosion of stink that is my suckfest of life? I like my words!

Yes oh yes I am feeling angsty/emo/depressed now, the fire that was my rage earlier has finally fizzled out, and for some inexplicable reason I feel unliked! And I'm not liking myself either at the moment.

..... and I'm remembering what my previous post was like so I can't say that I'd blame anyone for that HAHAHA!!!

Could it be that my period that is almost A MONTH LATE has finally decided to make an appearance? I've been stuck in permanent pms limbo for ages, or maybe I am just being unpleasant for no reason NO! Hell no! I wanna be nice!

I swore that I wouldn't write about my menstrual cycle but I can't help it!! :S

Ack, time to fulfil my duties as an unpaid chauffeur, sigh. Life is boring.

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home