blah blah blah

Friday, August 22, 2008

WARGHH

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have never been so bored :(

And I keep forgetting what I wanna blog about, I know there's a bunch of stuff in my head somewhere.

Speaking of forgetting, I'm getting more and more forgetful, it's a little scary. :S

I keep leaving stuff around, like I left my textbook at the office, and then I lost my trusty pencil, and I always forget where I parked my car :S

I know it's in Parking Lot B, I just can't remember where. hehehehe thank goodness my car is pretty easily noticeable :D

Also bellatitis is making a comeback VIS!! I typo so much these dayssssss!!

Am I getting old or something? LOL

LALALA

I'm still lazy :P I'm not working hard enough in uni it seems. But so far I have not skipped yet. Though it's not like I pay attention though, I just chit chat with Tzen and bother Mike who actually tries to pay attention HAHA >:D

MEHHHH imma be a couch potato and watch Desperate Housewives. :(

xoxo bored bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home